FRONT DESK CONCIERGE
WHO WE ARE:
Stanton Norfolk, Inc. manages the leasing and maintenance of more than 900 units of affordable housing, and commercial and community space in almost 50 buildings in neighborhoods throughout New York City.
The Front Desk Concierge maintains a professional and courteous environment for residents by providing a high level of customer service and sense of safety for residents. The Concierge monitors all visitors, packages, and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance. The Concierge will report to the Facility Manager.
- Provides security presence on-site.
- Greets guests and residents; gets to know building residents.
- Obtains resident approval before sending up guests.
- Manages guest check-in process.
- Communicates resident concerns to property management.
- Assists residents with making repair requests to management as necessary.
- Monitors security systems and cameras.
- Reports any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintains accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintains accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Reports any illegal activities to property management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service/hospitality industries.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task; positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Bilingual in one of the following is required, English/Spanish, English/Chinese, or English Korean.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Availability to work in shifts and with flexible schedules (e.g. weekends and evenings).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Required to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to work 12 AM to 12 PM every Saturday and Sunday
- Must be flexible with schedule change every quarter
COMPENSATION:$19.00 / hour
How we work:
We believe that the people and the communities that we have the privilege to serve, deserve our very best every day. We are a results-driven organization that focuses on empowerment and impact. Renaissance employees are accountable, pragmatic, innovative and collaborative with a core strength of community service and development. We are strategic thinkers who are committed to racial equality and treating each other, and the communities we serve, with respect and dignity. This philosophy expands to the way we manage our work and the way we put our best foot forward. All employees are expected to meet the following requirements and behaviors:
- Support efforts that ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Understand and embrace the value in collaborating with people of different cultures, races, genders, ethnicities, beliefs, experiences and ideas.
- An understanding of the concepts of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities.
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude.
- Enjoy your time at work!